Beyoncé probably lit up your entire life when you saw her dressed as a DIY Christmas tree for what was clearly the world’s most exciting and exclusive holiday party last week.
Beyoncé knew she could be whatever she wanted to be. So she became a Christmas tree. All was right with the world. pic.twitter.com/CeRyA5aFQA
— Alp Ozcelik (@alplicable) December 17, 2015
And leave it to the Queen B to make your Christmas sweater with marching penguins on it look more basic than something from Baby Gap. She kept it real in some of Party City’s finest. She sparkles, she shines.. she’s clearly the only star we want sitting atop our tree this year.
In case you want to up your holiday outfit game and also weed out which friends aren’t worth keeping in your life based on who doesn’t catch on to your Bey-inspired look, here’s everything you need to shine bright like Beyoncé.
1. A turtleneck dress.
2. A flowy Christmas tree-esque sweater to throw on top.
3. Some cool heeled black boots.
3. Christmas tree sunglasses (consider blinging out with pompoms like Bey).
4. Santa hat to keep it real.
5. Tinsel to wrap around your hot bod.
6. Some ornaments to trim yourself with, and also to ensure the hostess will be picking up shattered glass everywhere you turn.
7. A few mini stockings for people to fill with airplane bottles and other party favors.
8. Some shiny poinsettias to throw on your cardigan.
9. Some big ‘ole gold hoops.
Merry Beymas to all.