Love Yourself: How to Live Fearlessly in 2017
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”-Frank Herbert
The biggest barrier that prevents many people from reaching their true potential and from living confidently is fear. Fear can hold you back, and it can prevent you from being truly happy. Being fearful can affect your personal growth and can have an adverse impact on your ability to succeed. While fear is a typical response, most of the fear that people experience is unfounded. Meaning that a lot of what you fear is a result of false beliefs, negative thinking patterns, and from anxiety. Honestly, some of it may not have any root in reality and can be totally irrational. However, it’s okay, and you want to know why? Because you are human and your imperfections make you perfect. Fear is something we all face, so you are not alone.
The best way to live is to live fearlessly and embrace change. Fear is an emotion that can be taken and transmuted into growth and positive change. According to universal law, there are only two emotions that exist in the universe, fear and love. These two emotions are the motivator behind all human actions. Feelings of peace, love, joy, happiness and contentment stem from love, while feelings of guilt, anger, anxiety, and hate come from fear.
To help you conquer and erase your fears, read these helpful reminders that will help you live fearlessly so you can live up to your true potential.
• Many people forget this, but you are not a perfect being. You are human, and you make mistakes, and it’s okay. You are shaped by your experiences, and you are who you are today because of everything you have gone through.
• It’s all about perspective. You can choose to look at life through the eyes of fear, or you can look at everything through the eyes of love. It’s YOUR choice.
• Remember, you can ALWAYS let go and start back over. You are in control of your life and how you view and react to it. You have control over your reality grid and how you perceive the world around you.
• Do not worry about what other people think of you. Many people lash out at others when they are not happy with themselves. Not everyone has to like you anyway, and you can never please everyone.
• Remember the old saying, “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” Remember everything you are going through in life you CAN handle. View the events of your life as a learning experience.
• Find the silver lining in all situations. While this may take some time to come to light, if you look back at your experiences there is always a silver lining. Try to find the positives in all situations. They are there.
• Tap into your inner child. Try to view the world as a child. Look at everything with wonder and stay open and receptive. Things are not just happening to you. Things are just happening. Take everything in and learn and grow from it. Having this mindset can help you stay and live in the present moment.
• Start speaking positive affirmations to yourself. Tell yourself that you are a valuable person, that you have worth and that you love yourself. By speaking positive affirmations out loud, you can rewire yourself into having a more positive, abundant mindset.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL VERSION OF THIS STORY