Do you have that one friend who’s just obsessed with makeup? Just kidding, that friend could definitely be you.
Either way, bookmark this page so you’ve got some ideas up your sleeve the next time you need to buy that makeup maven a gift.
1. Makeup city cup ($13, Etsy)
You’ve got the world in your hands with this cup.
2. Makeup phone case ($22, Etsy)
Let everyone know where you stand on the “women wear too much makeup” debate without ever having to speak.
3. Eyelashes pillow ($20, Redbubble)
Close your lashes, beauty queen, and rest on this adorable pillow.
4. Muscles and makeup tank top ($22, Etsy)
Because both are fabulous on, or off, a woman.
5. Car lashes ($27, Amazon)
What kind of falsies is she wearing? Talk about lash envy.
6. Lipstick earrings ($14, Opensky)
Swipe some lipstick on your lips, and dangle a pair of lipstick tubes from your earlobes.
7. Makeup tote bag ($19, Redbubble)
Because you’re basically Basquiat with a blush brush.
8. Makeup palette notebook ($14, Zazzle)
Take notes, ladies.
9. Makeup palette bag tag ($11, Zazzle)
10. Because no one wants to lose their makeup while traveling. Unless it means another trip to Sephora…
What are some of your favorite makeup-related products?