Last night, when Kate Upton’s stylist cut her hair to her collarbone, and got excited about using the hair cutting emoji, it was like we were RIGHT HERE with her. Want to show up to the bowling alley Kate Upton’s Met Gala hair? It’s possible.
Here’s everything her hair stylist Peter Butler did to create her voluminous look, which was inspired by Lauren Baccall o.g. effortless glamour icon.
1. Ran mousse through her hair to build up that volume. It’s exactly what Beyonce was singing about when she sang get some body.
2. He then pulled all of her hair to one side to show off that face and her bling.
3. He dried her hair, styling it with a round brush and a Conair Infiniti Pro 3Q Hair Dryer. (The dryer closes the cuticle.)
4. As soon as it was dry, he used a texture spray to each section of the hair to hold the soft waves. (They were shiny in a good way.)
5. He finished it off by spritzing on anti-frizz hairspray.
Let us know how it goes when you class it up with this one.